Sunday, October 25, 2015

Those Cookies! And an Anniversary of Sorts ...

It is hard to believe that I have been baking and selling my lactation cookies for a year!

A year of late night measuring, mixing, baking, packaging and shipping cookies off all over the country ... I have sent orders to Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii! It never fails to fill me with such join to print out an address label for a cookie order and image the home that the box will arrive at.


 Wow!

Just a quick update on the cookies ...

I will be taking a short break from baking cookies at the beginning of November; I will be taking them off eBay on the 31st of October, and plan to relist them a week later on the 7th of November. Even happy bakers need a little break from baking every now and then!

And then they will be back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment